Ensure the Slack integration has been setup within the CONXTD App Store.
Login to CONXTD Management platform at launchpad.conxtd.com/login
1. Click on 'App Store Rules' below your Enterprise
You will be presented with the Notification Manager
The channel you'd like to send the notification to. (Currently only slack will appear - Email and Push are coming soon!)
2. Select Slack from the dropdown.
Clicking slack will load the resource connected to that channel, in this case the Slack channels available.
3. Choose the Slack channel you'd like to send events to.
Click Select Groups - this will show the groups you have access to within your Enterprise.
4. To send events from all Sites select either the Master Group or Root. Alternatively if you only want to receive events for a particular group, select an individual group.
Easy Set up
5. To receive all events leave the next 3 options set to All. Alternatively you can fully customise to only receive the events important to you.
CONXTD splits alarm events into different groups based on their type.
For example all events related to Open and Close are within the Open - Close bundle. Selecting this will mean your Slack Channel will only receive Open Close events.
Select All to receive all events or a particular bundle.
This is another way we categorise events. For example if you select Faults we will only send events related to Faults.
Select All to receive all events or a particular class.
We use colour as a way of determine the intensity of the events.
failRed = In alarm
alertOrange = something you should be aware of
Select All to receive all events or a particular colour.
6. When complete click Add Rule to save.
You will now start to receive events in your Slack Channel.
At this point we'd advise configuring your Slack Notification preferences to ensure you get notified in the best way of activity within the channel.